will complete a health questionnaire and have their temperature checked upon entry to the community. A face mask shall be worn for the duration of the tour by all guests. Tour guests either need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination or be able to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the tour. Tours are available by appointment only by calling 858.274.4110.
- Tours are limited to three guests from a maximum of two households
- Guests and staff will maintain at least six feet social distancing
- Guests will be escorted throughout their tours
- Pre-chosen accommodations will be available for viewing
Areas you may visit during a typical in-person tour:
- A variety of apartments and Patio Homes
- Dining Room
- Dog Park
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Putting Green
- Summer House memory care
- Whole campus tour
You may also take a Virtual Tour of our campus by clicking here.
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Wesley Palms is built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic we have taken proactive steps, informed by CDC guidelines, in order to protect our residents, families, and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the community including staff
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and resident homes
- Masks worn at all times in common areas
- Social distancing protocol encouraged throughout the community
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- Wellness Center available 24/7
Check out Front Porch’s response to COVID-19.